Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TasteBook

I know some good cooks that have made some incredible meals. If only they would invite me...

I guess my friends could create a personalized cookbook for me instead of inviting me over. TasteBook is a web site that allows you to upload your own recipes and photos, choose your cover and personalize the book. They will print it, gift wrap and ship it to you for about $30.

You can create personalized holiday gifts with some of your favorite family recipes. And say you're looking for a gift for someone who likes to cook, but you've got no skills? You can choose from a variety of recipe sources found on TasteBook's site to create a themed cookbook.

Be sure to add Snackworthy recipes, such as Bacon Swiss Dip and Fruitcake Cookies.

A personalized cookbook is almost as good as being invited for dinner. Almost.

TasteBook

No comments: