Wednesday, February 25, 2009

eCreamery

I was a little surprised to learn that a local Marble Slab Creamery closed. (Well, I did my part to support it.) Luckily, I found a new outlet.

eCreamery lets you create your own ice cream from a list of flavors, add a variety of mix-ins and even choose the packaging. They sell ice cream and ship it to you in sizes of a half or full gallon.

If you’ve read Snackworthy for a while, you know I like bacon. (Who doesn’t, right?) But I’m just not sure about it in my ice cream. Somebody must like it though, because eCreamery offers ice cream with ingredients such as bacon, cheddar cheese pieces and wasabi peas.

Or you could go with the more traditional like I did. Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream with Butterfinger pieces and brownie bites.

Was that the UPS man? Gotta go.

eCreamery

No comments: