Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cuddlebug Prints

So you bought something from Modernbird for Mother’s Day, but still don’t feel like it’s enough? (When I was born, I was a month late. My mom tells me it will never, ever, ever be enough.)

Now you should visit Cuddlebug Prints. This independent designer will take your digital photo and create a classic silhouette print. Mom will love images of her grandkids. (I wonder if she does pets, since that’s the closest to a grandchild my Mom is getting…)

Visit her site first to get tips on the perfect profile shot. Select the size of the print, add the child’s name, choose background colors and in a couple of weeks, you’ve got the perfect gift.

According to her Etsy page, the Cuddlebug Prints’ designer was born on the same day as I was. I wonder if she was a month late?

Cuddlebug Prints

No comments: