Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Project Rungay Rocks

I'm a big fan of the television show Project Runway. Its on Wednesday nights on Bravo for those of you without Tivo. I haven't missed an episode since the first season.

But now, I can't watch it without wondering what Tom and Lorenzo are saying. [Cue record player screeching]. What? Who is this Tom and Lorenzo?

Project Rungay is the Mystery Science Theater 3000 of Project Runway. (Tell me you know what MST3K is.)

Tom and Lorenzo, the writers of Project Rungay, make their own reviews of the contestants, the judges, the hosts and of course, the fashion. I love their snarky commentary, self-described as a bitchy gay perspective.

I think Project Rungay has made me look forward to the Bravo show even more. Is it possible? I didn't think so, but it sure has. It will hook you too.

Project Rungay

No comments: