Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Concealed Cabinet

As I mentioned on Monday, we renovated both of our bathrooms. (OK, so when I say we renovated, I mean the contractors did it and we paid for it.)

My favorite items in the bathrooms are the medicine cabinets. Disguised cleverly as photo frames, the cabinets are a standard size medicine cabinet. Put your own photos or artwork in for display. These are great because guests won’t be able to snoop through the cabinet since they can’t find it. (You know it happens!)

I’m thinking about getting some of these for around the house. Maybe one in the living room above the sofa. Think about it – the TV remote control and a bag of Cheetos, all hidden away but still within easy reach. (Don't pretend you weren't already thinking about it!)

Concealed Cabinet

No comments: