Friday, June 19, 2009

Smart Turnout

I love the British. They're able to blend stuffy old traditions with beautiful new styles. Plus, they have Daniel Craig.

Smart Turnout is a UK retailer that sells clothing and accessories using school and military colors, both British and American. (Although, I think they just made up the name Ampleforth because it’s fun to say. Also, exactly what British military branch is Household Division?) You'll find items such as sweaters, watch bands, belts, ties and scarves in vibrant hues.

And if you didn’t attend one of the Ivy League schools listed, find the colors that match your alma mater’s. (In my case, I’m Princeton - orange and black for a whole lot less.)

I wonder what school Daniel Craig went to? Do you think he’s an Ampleforth man?

Smart Turnout

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure he's an Ampleforth man but definitely these watch bands are james bondesque!

Good find.

Sue said...

Thanks for the shout out - much appreciated :)

Sue (Smart Turnout)