Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Car Baked Cookies

Did I mention that my little department was just recently moved to another building? It is now the furthest away from the garage. Where there is shade from the hot Florida sun.

Now, I know what you’re thinking. Park in the garage and walk – it’s good exercise. And that is all well and good. Except for when I’m running late (everyday) and need to get into the office as quickly as possible (and walking for another three to five minutes will only alert everyone on the conference call that I’m not there yet). So, I’ll probably end up parking close to the building and scorching myself at the end of the day when I get in the car.

So, I was intrigued by this web site which shows you how to make cookies on the dashboard of your car in the hot sun. (Don't worry, no cookie dough directly on the dashboard. Yes, I know how dirty my dashboard is. The site tells you to use a pan on the dashboard!)

I may as well make some good use of the heat, huh? Who wants to try it with me?

Baking Bites

No comments: