Friday, July 3, 2009

Vitalwares

My birthday is today. At 8:05 PM, I will call my mom as I do every year. You see, she made me wait every year while growing up until it was 8:05 before we could celebrate my birthday and open my gifts. That was the exact time of day that I was born.

The reason she always tortured me until 8:05 was because I made her wait when she was pregnant with me. The doctor predicted my birth would be at the beginning of June. One month later, during a particularly hot summer, I finally arrived and weighed almost eleven pounds. (Hope this doesn't scare anyone who is pregnant!!!)

So let’s raise a glass to toast my mom tonight. (Like you needed a reason to drink on Friday night?) Oh and by the way, upgrade your cocktail shaker. You’re practically a professional drinker now, so use the proper tools.

Have a great 4th of July!

Vitalwares

No comments: