Monday, July 27, 2009

Twice-Baked Potato Bites

We recently had a small cocktail party at the house. I spent hours preparing party food. (When is someone going to create a store that sells ready to prepare appetizers? I mean if Publix can sell chicken cordon bleu that you just put in the oven, someone should be able to sell good apps that you can claim as your own!)

I tried a couple of new recipes – some from Sandra Lee (semi-homemade – yeah right! Sandy, tell me who likes working with phyllo dough?) and some from Martha Stewart.

The easiest and best tasting appetizers were these twice-baked potato bites from Martha Stewart’s Everyday Cooking. (Although they could have used one more ingredient. You know my motto – everything tastes better with bacon.)

You’ve got to try them.

Martha Stewart

No comments: