Monday, September 7, 2009

Glee Returns

Glee returns on Wednesday at 9:00 on FOX.

I've been singing "Don't Stop Believing" all summer since watching the pilot episode this past spring. It's been on my iPod and I listen to it at work. Unfortunately, every time the music begins to crescendo, someone stops by my desk to ask me a question. So, I start it over again - you know - to feel the moment in its entirety. Yeah, I can totally recite the first verse by heart. Don't have a clue what's in the second verse though. Some day maybe.

If you go to iTunes, you can download some new songs from the cast. I hear they are even working on an album. Get in line behind me. I'm a total Gleek.

Glee
Click here to go to Snackworthy and comment on Glee.

2 comments:

Interior Spaces Inc said...

Have been looking forward to this all summer! I wanna be a Gleek too!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait..........I wanna be the girl who has the big voice.......and played opposite Jonathan Groff in Spring Awakening!!!! Yup, that the girl I wanna be!!!!!!