Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Secret Flask

The in-laws came to visit over Labor Day. They arrived on Friday and stayed through Monday morning. They have been married for more than forty years and have been retired for at least 25 years or more. Charles’ dad retired in his 40s from the Air Force.

The in-laws kind of liked the new renovations to our bathrooms, but thought we should have installed higher toilets for older people and bars in the shower so that it would be easier to get in and out. They brought their own suction cupped bars which they tried to install on the beveled tile. (They didn’t much like the tile after the suction cups wouldn’t stick.)

By the way, I started reading a lot more this weekend. I found a whole series of books (notice the picture) on etsy that really brightened my spirits (so to speak). I have found that I can read them over and over again and never grow tired of the story. Boy, the weekend just flew by! It’s all kind of a blur to me now.

Books on etsy are at PommeFrites
My favorite bookmark
Portable Suction Cup Grab Bars (Sorry, but there's no way I'm buying these for at least another 30 years. If you need them when visiting my house, better bring your own.)
Click here to go to Snackworthy

No comments: