Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Swine Flu

I’m home from work today. I started feeling sick yesterday and left the office early. You know it must be bad when I left before a coworker’s birthday cake was served! Did you know that Dairy Queen will make an ice cream Butterfinger Blizzard cake? (Being sick totally bites.)

I think I must have swine flu, because I’ve been eating everything in sight lately. That’s a symptom, right? So much for losing five pounds before vacation (which is completely necessary because vacation is all about eating – especially in Maine where lobster and whoopie pies are sold on every street corner or quickie mart).

Why isn’t there an “eat like a bird” flu? Wait, isn’t that avian flu? How do I get that?

Dairy Queen
Swine Flu
Avian Flu
Oh look, Lobster is on the Atkins Diet
Whoopie Pies
(not on anyone's diet plan)

Click here to go to the Snackworthy site.

No comments: